Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tis The Season!

Tis’ the Season…
In honor of this week’s consumer-coined “Black Friday”, I figured I would take a break from the sports talk and share a few of my favorite beauty and fashion products. I am the definition of a loyal consumer. Once I find a product I like, I stick with it for years to come! I have a few, which I will list below, that I highly recommend!
These products are affordable, easy to find and produce great results! 
      Christian Dior Blackout Mascara: $24.00, sold at Sephora; can you say VA-VA-VOOM?!?! This mascara adds length to dull, lifeless lashes and helps enhance your eyes. It doesn’t clump and lasts for hours, I love it! 
      Mario Badescu Drying Mask: $18.00, sold at Ulta; Want to get spa quality treatment at home? Look no further! This mask will leave your face smooth, moisturized and feeling like you just got a $100 facial from a swanky spa   
      MAC “C-Thru” Lip Glass: $14.50, sold at MAC counters nationwide; this is the go-to lip gloss for me! No matter what eye shadow or fingernail polish I’m wearing, this nude lip gloss enhances my natural lips all while adding shine and texture at the same time!  
      Miss Jessie’s Curly Pudding: $38.00, found at Target; this is the best curl cream on the market! Its lightweight formula adds volume, shine, and elasticity to curly, hard to manage hair! You only need a quarter-sized amount to take hair from dull to full and voluminous.   
      Ulta’s “Simply Fresh” body spray and lotion: $8.00 for lotion, sold at Ulta (buy one get one free); I have never in my life smelt anything so fresh, crisp, and clean. I LOVE this scent! Trust me, the price (although great) does not compare to how great Simply Fresh body spray and lotion smells.   

No comments:

Post a Comment