Monday, December 6, 2010

Sports Live Here

The fondest memories of my childhood stem from long weekend travels with my parents, spent with hours in the car reading, writing, coloring, and letting my imagination run wild! As an adult, I still enjoy traveling and although, I fly rather than drive, I still take time to explore each city I visit and get to know a little about its sports environment.
Below are a few of my favorite cities to travel to and enjoy sporting events in:
·        Houston, TX
·        Chicago, IL
·        Kansas City, MO
·        Atlanta, GA
·        Chapel Hill, NC
I recommend you all visit these cities and take a moment to enjoy a sporting event! Whether it is a basketball, football, or baseball game, you are sure to enjoy yourself! After all…Sports Live Here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment